Low Voltage Current Transformers
CT-series this series of current transformers can be applied to test, control, display and record the running of the electrical equipment, and to protect the equipment against the damage, in the AC circuit with the rated voltage value below 660V and the frequency of 50 – 60Hz. The product can be also applied to form a complete set of mine transformer. Flame resistant and self-extinguishing according to UL94-V0 The products complies with DIN 42600, BS 3938, IEC 185 or IEC 60185, IEC 60044-1 and tested IEC 61869-2 standard.
• Measurement class 0.5, 1.0
• Primary current input 5A~6000A
• Safe, easy to install, portable
• Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations
• Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables
• Standard: EN60044-1, VDE0414-44-1, IEC60044-1, IEC61869-2